Chivalry is alive at Knight Watch Games!
Knight Watch Games aims to create an atmosphere that is free of harassment and discrimination of any type. We, as a collective geek community, have fought hard to welcome persons of all walks of life into an accepting culture without fear of being discriminated or oppressed.
Harassment of any type has no place within Knight Watch Games. Our establishment welcomes all types of people without discrimination against race, ethnicity, gender self-identification, age, sexual orientation, uniformed services, or physical appearance. This also includes harassment against, or initiated by, any of the staff at Knight Watch Games. If, at any time, a suspected act of discrimination or harassment has been witnessed, we encourage those involved to notify management immediately.
Laws of the Land
- Do not feed the dogs. Scratches behind the ears and belly rubs are heavily encouraged, however.
- Please do not sell your personal property in our store. This includes Magic:TG cards, figurines, commissions, games, or your little brother.
- Outside food and drink are allowed. However no alcohol, illegal drugs or intoxication is permitted on Knight Watch Games property. We find that the Lord's brew and sharp blades don't mix well. Please clean up after yourself, we're short on servants.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed inside the store, unless you are a Dragon. For the comfort of our customers, please do not smoke, or vape, within 20' of the entrance of Knight Watch Games.
- Theft, vandalism, and cheating will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and your bones will be fed to the Lord's hounds.
- Blunderbuses, or other firearms, are not permitted in Knight Watch Games. Too many duels have occurred over a maiden's attentions. We value our patrons and blood is hard to clean up.
- Be mindful of your language. The language of peasants, serfs and dock hands reflects poorly on yourself as well as our establishment. Stay classy.
- Except where noted (via reservation card), tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please keep your gear off of potential playing space.
- You are welcome to bring your own games. We do have an extensive library of demo games are are free to use. Please return all the pieces in their original condition. If a game is incomplete, please let the staff know so we may remedy the situation.
- Conduct yourself in a gracious manner, especially when participating in tournaments. Don't be a troll. We kick out trolls.