Battle for Corellia is a cross system event that will begin on June 1st and end on July 2nd . In this event the Rebellion and the Empire will battle for control of planets throughout the Corellian sector, while the Scum tries to manipulate both sides to their advantage. Battles will take place through games of Imperial Assault, X-wing, Armada, and Age of Rebellion rpg.
How to Play
● Choose your faction in the Star Wars Universe (Empire, Rebel, or Scum) and register with Knight Watch Games.
● Battle for control of the Corellian system in X-wing, Armada and/or Imperial Assault and report your results to the staff at Knight Watch.
● Winning weekly Missions, Tournaments and more grants Force Points to your faction so your team can rule supreme and claim weekly prizes.
● Every battle grants you Reputation Points for you to represent your faction in the Battle for Corellia finale (July 2nd) and win the Individual Grand Prize. Reputation Points will be kept secret until the end of the event.
Short Rules Overview
There are two types of points tracked in the Battle for Corellia: Force Points and Reputation Points.
1. The Force is a scale from 0-100. Force Points earned by victories adjust the Force towards the Dark or Light Side.
a. The Empire earns negative Force Points for victories. If the Force is between 0-32 points, The Empire controls the Corellian System
b. The Rebellion earns positive Force Points for victories. If the Force is between 67-100, the Rebellion controls the system.
c. Scum earns Force Points based on who “hired” them. If they fight for the Empire against the Rebellion they allot negative Force Points and vice versa. If the Force is between 33-66 Scum controls the system. (Special rules apply for Armada. See expanded rules.)
d. Each member of the faction that controls the Corellian system at the end of the each week will receive a prize.
e. The faction which controls the system at the end of the event will receive the Faction Grand Prize.
1. Reputation points are granted to the individual player every time they participate in Battle for Corellia events, representing the influence they gain in their faction.
a. Reputation Points will be kept secret until the end of the event.
b. The players with the highest reputation points represent their faction in the finale on July 2nd.
c. The player with the highest amount of Reputation Points wins the Individual Grand Prize. Comprehensive Rules are available below. Comprehensive Rules Empire’s Fall: Battle for Corellia
How to Participate:
● Register with Knight Watch Games and pick a faction. You cannot change this faction throughout the event.
● Spots will be filled in groups of 9 to ensure balance (3 Scum, 3 Empire, 3 Rebel). A group must be full for each faction before a new group opens to be filled.
● Participate in skirmishes, assaults, missions and tournaments for Imperial Assault, X-wing, and/or Armada.
● Be a participant in the Star Wars RPG Empire’s Fall.
How to Win: You can win by faction and/or individually.
Escalating weekly prizes will be given to all members of the currently winning faction. A minimal amount of participation will be required to receive the Faction Grand Prize.
Faction victory will be determined by the amount of points in the Force. The Force is a scale that ranges from 0-100. The Force cannot go above 100 or below 0. The Force will start at 50.
● 0-32- Represents the Dark side of the Force. If at the end of the week/event the Force is in this range, THE EMPIRE Wins.
● 33-66- Represents the Grey side of the Force. If at the end of the week/event the Force is in this range, SCUM wins.
○ Since it has no Scum faction, in Armada Scum players may determine whether their Force Points are negative or positive.
○ In X-wing and IA Scum fill in for either Rebel or Empire ships. This means if Scum battles Empire, they generate positive Force points. If they battle Rebels, they generate negative Force points.
○ No player can battle their own faction including Scum. ● 67-100- Represents the Light side of the Force. If at the end of the week/event the Force is in this range, THE REBELLION wins.
Individual victory will be determined by the number of reputation points at the end of the event.
● Reputation Points will be kept secret throughout the event.
● To qualify for the Individual Grand Prize the player must participate in the grand finale of Battle for Corellia.
● In the event of a tie the store owners will determine the winner.
How to Earn Points:
● Reputation Points- 2
● Force Points- X-wing/IA- 5; Armada- 10
To participate in a skirmish, find an opponent of the opposite faction. Please see special Scum rules under Force points for picking Scum opponents. The following qualify as a Skirmish:
● 100 pt dog fights for X-wing. ● 40 point battles for Imperial Assault
● 400 point battles for Armada (players bring their objective cards as per normal skirmish setup)
● Reputation Points- 4
● Force Points- X-wing/IA- 10; Armada- 15 Unsanctioned assaults are missions on worlds other than the weekly mission. Players will have to set up the playing area with any necessary Terrain according to the mission scenario.
Armada special rules- the winning faction will be granted the Special Effect of the previous week that they can gift to their opponent for an extra 6 Individual Reputation Points. This enables the winners a better chance at the Individual Grand Prize while granting the losers of the previous week a better chance of a win for their faction. These Special Effects can only be used for Unsanctioned assaults or Weekly missions, not tournaments or skirmishes.
● Reputation Points- 6
● Force Points- X-wing/IA- 15; Armada- 20 Every week a planet will be highlighted for missions to gain control of that planet. These scenarios will be set up in the Death Star room at 12pm on Tuesday, and the last mission for that planet will end at 12 am on Sunday of that week. Armada special rules- the winning faction will be granted the Special Effect of the previous week that they can gift to their opponent for an extra 6 Individual Reputation Points. This enables the winners a better chance at the Individual Grand Prize while granting the losers of the previous week a better chance of a win for their faction. These Special Effects can only be used for Unsanctioned assaults or Weekly missions, not tournaments or skirmishes.
● Reputation Points- X-wing 10; IA/Armada- 20
● Force Points- X-wing- 1st place- 20, 2nd place- 10, 3rd place-5
● Force Points- IA/Armada- 1st place- 40, 2nd place- 20, 3rd place- 10
○ X-wing Tournaments- 6/3 (100 point standard), 6/18 ( Battle of the Aces)
○ Armada Tournament- 6/25 (400 point standard) ○ Imperial Assault Tournament- 6/17 (40 point standard) These battles may be recorded and put on the store Youtube channel. Age of Rebellion
● Reputation Points- 10/session
● Force Points- Varies The store’s total Force point ratio will determine the starting Destiny points for each session during this event. Resolution of story arcs and in game decisions can generate negative or positive Force Points. Finale: The Battle of Corellia 7/2 Players with the highest reputation scores will be chosen to represent their faction. They may represent their faction in one gaming system only.
● Armada- Empire- 2 players, Rebels- 2 players Scum- 2 players (Winner- 30 Force Points)
● Imperial Assault- Empire- 2 players, Scum- 2 players, Rebels- 2 players (Winner- 30 Force Points)
● X-wing- Empire- 2 players, Scum- 2 players, Rebels- 2 players (Winner- 30 Force Points) All unique characters/ships will be usable once in the event. I.E. Only one Millenium Falcon will be allowed in the game as will only 1 Han Solo. Members of each faction must work together and strategize where to put Han. Is he of more use in his ship (X-wing) or on the ground (Imperial Assault)? Other Rules:
● Players are expected to act with sportsmanship at all times.
● If you have questions or need help setting up a mission, ask a Knight Watch staff member.
● No post-Rebellion Era characters or ships allowed.
● As this is a new concept, new rules may be added at any time to accommodate unforeseen issues, please be patient.